Thursday, November 10, 2011

Research Paper Thesis

For my research paper I am planning to write about stem cell research. There is a lot of information available on this subject, and there would be plenty for me to discuss in the 7-11 pages.
My thesis for this paper will be, "Stem cell research is a rapidly expanding scientific technology with the potential to save an infinite number of lives, but many people wonder if the price paid to save these lives is morally acceptable."

In the rest of my paper I will describe stem cell research in-depth: what it is, how it works, what it has the potential to do, etc. I will also include the stem cell controversey: why people think it's immoral, legislation surrounding the immorality of stem cell research, etc.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great thesis statement Meg! I can’t even think of some constructive criticism to offer. It seems to fit your paper very well, and I’m sure you’ll have many ways to support your topic. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,great statement. I do not believe you need to change one thing!

    ReplyDelete